TOURISM AND RECREATION
3-year programme, first-cycle studies (bachelor degree)
Admission based on the results of the secondary school leaving examination.
- Active tourism animator
- Trainer of recreational sports
- Tourism organizer
- Organizer of recreational activities
2-year programme, second-cycle studies (master degree)
Admission based on the arithmetic mean of the grades from the course of study and the final mark from the diploma of
completion of a bachelor's degree in any field of studies.
- Tourism Services Manager
- Leisure Services Manager
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- is active in tourism and/or recreation
- likes working with people
- easily establishes contacts and knows how to work in a team
- is ready for the adventure that awaits during studies in Tourism and Recreation
- has the knowledge, skills and competences to work within the dynamically changing tourism and leisure market in Poland and worldwide,
- runs own business activity - travel agency, event company, fitness club, guest house, holiday resort,
- works in a private, public or social sectors of tourism and leisure services,
- may work as a tourism manager, recreation manager, organizer of tourist and recreational activities, outdoor coach,
- recreation and tourism animator, recreation instructor in selected disciplines, neighbourhood coach, recreation educator for children and youth, tour leader and guide for individuals and tourist groups.