We are very happy that you chose the Wroclaw University of Health and Sport Sciences (AWF) in Wrocław for your Erasmus studies. In order to become an Erasmus student at our University, take the following steps:
1. Read the:
2. Ask your univeristy coordinator to nominate you by e-mail to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Choose the courses you would like to study at AWF Wroclaw.
4. Discuss the choice with your Institutional Erasmus Coordinator and the Dean responsible for your studies.
5. Fill in and submit our on-line Application Form
- DEADLINE for submitting the on-line application form
- For winter semester 2021-06-30
- For summer semester 2021-11-15
6. Prepare the ncesessary documents:
- your Application Form
- your official Learning Agreement (if your Univeristy does not have their own Learning Agreement, use this one: https://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/resources/documents/applicants/learning-agreement_en ) - it needs to be signed by you and your coordinator!
- a photocopy of your language certificate (cannot be lower than B2) - stamped and signed by your Coordinator!
- a passport copy or ID card copy (with your photo on it).
Scan and send the above all documents - by email at: email@example.com
When we get and verify these documents, you will receive (by email) a letter of acceptance from AWF Wrocław. Then you know you are officially an Erasmus student at AWF Wrocław.
For more information, please contact at: firstname.lastname@example.org