1. BASIC INFORMATION
mgr Dorota Dankiewicz-Pęzioł
tel. +48 71 347 3286
Information about the dormitory
- 10-storey building
- 2 monitored lifts
- Entrance for the disabled
- Number of rooms: 200
- Number of beds: 500
- 2 and 3 person rooms
- Single and double guest rooms with bathrooms
- Internet connection in each room
- Bathrooms in apartments for 6-10 occupants
- 2 kitchenettes on each floor
- TV room (Cyfra+) as well as a study room on the ground floor
- Laundrettes (operated by tokens) in the basement, with a possibility to use the drying room
- Vacuum cleaners available
- Cold drinks dispenser on the ground floor
- Public telephones on each floor
- At the side entrance to the building there are:
- Student Club 'DISCUS' - tel. (0-71) 347 3274
- Computer Laboratory (Internet Café)
- Fast-food place: Bar & Pizzeria 'Spartakus'
- Photocopying centre.
2. HOW TO GET TO WROCŁAW and the STUDENT HOSTEL
Student Hostel SPARTAKUS address: 98 Mickiewicza Street, Wroclaw
If you are not flying directly to Wrocław: From Warsaw / Poznań / Kraków / Katowice Airports you need to get to a Main Railway Station (each Polish city has one) and take a train to WROCłAW GŁÓWNY (Main Wroclaw).
If you are flying directly to Wrocław: the Mikołaj Kopernik airport is located about 12 km from the city centre. This is a local airport servicing connections to Warsaw, Paris, Cologne, Frankfurt, Copenhagen, London, Dublin, Oslo and many more.
Either from Wrocław Airport or from Wrocław Główny (Main Railway Station) take a taxi to the Student Hostel SPARTAKUS. Taxi rink is located both in front and at the back of the Railway station and in front of the airport. The route to the dormitory should take about 30-40 minutes (depending on traffic) and the fee should be about 70 PLN (16 Euro) from the airport and about 50 PLN (11 Euro) from the Main Railway station. Please have some Polish Zloty ready, for you can pay for the taxi only in our national currency.